Deal Registration for DataLocker Products & Solutions
We employ a deal registration program to ensure you always obtain returns on the investment you’ve made into promoting DataLocker to your customers. This program limits the impact of price shopping, safeguards partners against competitive price undercutting, and levels the playing field between partners of all sizes.
Program Eligibility & Administration
- Reseller or Distributor (Company) must be an authorized Partner of RankSecure for DataLocker Products to qualify for the Program.
- Partner must register eligible sales opportunities via the RankSecure Registration Form
- For an opportunity to be registered, the opportunity must identify the specific sales opportunity within the institution or organization.
- Partner agrees to pre-qualify opportunities, and submit valid and complete opportunity details via the Deal Registration form.
- Opportunities must be registered at least five (5) business days prior to the deal closing.
The sooner the opportunity is registered, the more advantageous.
- Deals sourced/ identified/ leads generated by RankSecure and extended to Partners for fulfilment are not eligible for the Program, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Orders must be placed on a single purchase order and cannot be combined across multiple purchase orders.
- The deal registration must meet program guidelines at the time of deal closure.
- Company submits the Deal Registration Form.
- Once the Company submits an eligible sales opportunity,
RankSecure will validate the opportunity to ensure it is:
o New to the RankSecure’s DataLocker Deal Registration System,
o New to the DataLocker Sales pipeline
- The RankSecure Team will review and respond to deal registration submissions within five (5) business days.
- If necessary, Partners can contact the sales team with questions regarding registration submissions.
- The assigned rep will review and approve or deny registration submissions using the following criteria:
o Completeness of information submitted
o Existence of prior registration for the opportunity
o Existence of any RankSecure or DataLocker direct relationship for the opportunity (i.e., opportunity exists in the RankSecure or DataLocker Sales database)
- All valid communications regarding approvals or denials will originate from the DataLocker Sales Team
- A registration is active for 30 days from date of approval. If the registration is approaching the expiration date, the approved Partner may request an extension of the registration for up to an additional 30 days.
- Extension requests must be submitted to the assigned sales rep at least 3 days prior to expiration of the initial registration.
- Extension requests will be approved or denied at the discretion of RankSecure. Only one extension request is allowed per opportunity. Special exceptions can be made for cases in which the sales cycle will take longer – like where initiating deals with defence/ government – but that it is subject to being highlighted at the time of initial registration of the deal with RankSecure.
- If the extension request is approved, the opportunity expiration will be extended 30 days.
Deal Registration Rejection Reasons
Deal registrations can be rejected for, but are not limited to, the following:
- The same partner has previously registered the same opportunity.
- The opportunity is already in the RankSecure or DataLocker sales pipeline and therefore not new to RankSecure or DataLocker at the time of registration.
- The opportunity is below the minimum deal size requirement.
- Another partner has already registered the opportunity.
- Not a valid opportunity (i.e. is a lead, etc.).
- Close date is before or the same day as the submit date.
- Close date is more than 90 days from the submit date.
- Deal registration opportunity came from an Tender /RFQ/RFP. Only opportunities initiated and driven by the partner are eligible for deal registration.
- Deal registration opportunity came from a bid board. Only opportunities initiated and driven by the partner are eligible for deal registration.