The USB ciphering dongle that transparently encrypts data stored inside any USB drive including Blu-Ray DVD, DVD R/W, CD-R, thumb drive, hard disk or any flash card inserted into a USB card reader. Installation is easy. Simply insert the USB drive to the Encryption dongle then plug into a standard USB port. The drive appears in the computer in a few seconds and is ready for use just like any ordinary USB drive. All data written to the USB drive is automatically encrypted via the encryption dongle with AES 256-bit strength. There is no software or driver to install and no password to remember. All your software works the same as before except that stored data is encrypted. The encrypted USB drive can be used on any system so long as you have possessed the Encryption dongle.
How does it work?
The Encryption module sits between a USB host and the USB device, encrypting data before it is written to the storage and decrypting while it is read. The cryptographic operation is totally transparent to users thus produces no performance loss while all data-at-rest are hardware AES 256-bit encrypted. The operation is easy to use and requires no additional IT training.
- USB2.0/USB3.0 compliant;
- Encrypts all USB MSC devices including card reader;
- Compatible with Windows & MAC operating systems.
- No software/driver to install;
- Encrypts Pen Drives, USB HDD’s, Blu-Ray DVD, DVD RW, CD-R;
- Full disk encryption leaves no clear text unprotected;
- Hardware encryption AES 256-bit strength;C
- 60.7mm (H) x 19.6mm (W) x 10.1mm (H) with 11g (0.39 oz) weight